Sunday, December 18, 2016

[Romaji] Why Don't You Dance With Me by Domoto Koichi of KinKi Kids (song from Endless Shock)

itsukaraka kieta friend
itsunomani suteta dream
doko ka e to ran away faraway
nigesatte samayoi wondering
saa koi yo come on and get up
omoidase one more time
tomenaide don't stop the music
odorouze keep on grooving
Listen to the music, get up and move you body, show me your heart and soul
Listen to the music, get up and move you body, show me your beat and passion
sono mune ni mou ichido kiitemireba wakaru hazu sa
tsukamikaketeta yume wo sutete kimi wa satteshimau no ka
why don't you do what you really wanna do?
dakedo don't give up your dream so easy
dance when you really wanna dance
soshite don't give up your chance
why don't you dance with me?

itsumademo tsuzuku music
itsudatte looking for something
wasurenai dreaming of glory
ore wa mata tsukamu dream
saa koi yo come on i'll show you
miseteyaru one more time
mou nidoto don't stop my dancing
hitori de mo keep on grooving
Dancing to the rythm, just wanna move my body, show you my heart and soul
Dancing to the rythm, just wanna shake my body, show you my beat and passion
sono yume wo tsukamu no wa ore hitori de dekiru koto sa
haato wa ima mo atsuku moete mou daremo tomerarenai
so i will do what i really wanna do
dakara don't need you anymore
so i will show what i really wanna show
soshite won't give up my chance
why don't you leave me alone?

why don't you do what you really wanna do
dakedo don't give up your dream so easy
do what I really wanna do
dakara don't need you anymore
so i will dance when you really wanna dance
soshite don't give up your chance
come on and dance with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

© J-pop Enthusiast | Blogger Template by Enny Law